SUBSTANCE USE & SUICIDE PREVENTION
A medical home is a team approach to providing total health care. Your medical home team will include your health care provider, others who support you, and most importantly—you!
You will have a chance to explain the things that are really important to you.
After hours questions can be answered through the Call4Health help line at 810-487-4377
- Help you manage your health care
- Help answer your health questions
- Listen to your concerns
- Work with other medical experts if necessary
- Coordinate your care through additional services
- Encourage you to play an active part in your own health care
- Is personalized or created just for you
- Coordinate your care with other health care providers to better manage your health
- Connects you with your health care team
Working with your team may improve the quality of your health care and shorten the time it takes to get that care.
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Chronic disease care
- Colorectal cancer screening referrals
- Flu Shots
- Family planning and Birth Control
- HIV, STD and Hepatitis C testing
- Men’s health care
- Physical exams
- Referrals for speciality care, traditional healing, and other support services
- Sports physicals
- Urgent and same-day care
- Well child checkups
- Women’s Health Care
- Come 15 minutes early to process paperwork. (45 minutes for new appointments.)
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Bring a Certificate of Indian Blood, if applicable.
- Bring information about any medical care you received elsewhere since your last visit.
- Bring your private, Medicaid, or Medicare insurance card.
- Bring any medications you are currently taking. Bring immunizations records.