TRUSTED CARE, WITH YOU IN MIND
Please feel free to call us if we can help at (313) 846-6030
AIHFS is CARF accredited as a certified “Health Home”. A health home is a healthcare delivery approach that focuses on the whole person and integrates and coordinates primary care, behavioral health, other healthcare, and community and social support services.
Our team is personally committed to serving all members of our community by assisting with the resolution of routine and difficult problems that may interfere with family, personal harmony and success. Please feel free to call us if we can help.
- Family Counseling
- Individual Counseling (Children and Adults)
- Group Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Psychiatric Services
- Case Management
- Mental Health, Substance Use, and Suicide Screenings
- Substance Use and Suicide Prevention Programs
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment and Counseling
- Residential Treatment Referrals
- Treatment for Gambling Addiction, Tobacco Cessation, Eating Disorders, among others
- Wellbriety Meetings
- Community Education and Trainings
- Driver's license or state identification
- Status card (If American Indian or Alaska Native)
- Insurance information
- Proof of income
- Come 15 minutes early to process paperwork. (45 minutes for new appointments.)
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Bring a Certificate of Indian Blood, if applicable.
- Bring information about any medical care you received elsewhere since your last visit.
- Bring your private, Medicaid, or Medicare insurance card.
- Bring any medications you are currently taking. Bring immunizations records.